12 Most Eye Rolling Ways to Make an Exit
Disclaimer: I pride myself in always attempting to leave the world a little bit better each time I write. Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure that today is not one of those times. I’m sorry.
If you are looking to make an impression each time that you leave a room, just saying “bye!” is not going to cut it. You need to make a statement. Something different. Something big. So I have shared a few options for your consideration.
Now, I never said what kind of impression. So, if you are looking to make a GOOD impression each time that you leave a room, this might not be the best post for you to read today.
1. …make like a fetus and head out.
2. …make like a bald man and get out of hair.
3. …make like a shepherd and get the flock out of here.
4. …make like an ameba and split.
5. …make like a tree and leave (or the snarky option: …make like a tree and get out of here).
6. …make like yesterday’s lunch and go down and out the back.
7. …make like a drum and beat it.
8. …make like a hockey player and get the puck out of here.
9. …make like a bakery truck and haul buns.
10. …make like a bowel and move.
11. …make like Santa Claus and leave your presents.
12. …make like a hat and go on ahead
OK, your turn. What are some that you have heard? Post them in the comments below. In the meantime, I have to make like Tom and Cruise…
Featured image courtesy of Feral78 licensed via Creative Commons.