12 Most Hilarious Google+ Community Commentaries
I love Google+ communities and with almost 40,000 to choose from, you will find some real gems. This got me thinking, with one community at 90,000+ people as members, could the “space” community ironically be getting crowded?
And thus began this 12 Most blog post concept. Get ready to chuckle, snortle and groan your way through the list! (And yes, each community links to real Google+ communities!)
1. I am thinking of getting involved with the Origami community but I am waiting to see how it all unfolds
2. I did join the Doctor Who community — it was awesome and so much bigger on the inside than it appeared on the outside
3. The Mathematics community would have been great if only I could figure it out. I didn’t get the angles people were coming from — a bit too obtuse for me. It does have acute moderator though
4. I spent some time in the Atheism community but I lost faith and just couldn’t believe in it all any more
5. I love sci-fi so I’m going to join the Firefly community which should get me more serenity in my life
6. I tried to set up a Futurists community but the idea is clearly just ahead of its time
7. I was on my way to the ADD/ADHD community… “squirrel!”
8. I applied to join the Love community and am so pleased the moderators didn’t reject me
9. I was going to start a Gullible community but wasn’t sure if anyone would believe me
10. Thought about joining the Meh community; couldn’t be bothered
11. And then there’s the Procrastination community — I’ll join that one next week
12. Finally, for my twelfth most favorite Google+ community experience… I joined the United Kingdom community and all they talk about is the weather
Well, there we have it — a glimpse at a few more Google+ communities with a chuckle thrown in for good measure!
Featured image courtesy of Orin Zebest licensed via Creative Commons.